Thursday, November 15, 2012

The most awesome moment in the middle of doing report cards!

In the middle of doing my report cards, I overheard my husband going to read with my 28 month old daughter.  She said, "I read to you, daddy!"  He said, "ok . . . what would you like to read to me?"  "I read "princessesses" (by the way, that is how she says princesses.)  He said, "ok, let's start."  "Ok, daddy.  This is Ariel . . . by Mo Willems!!!, This is Cinderella . . . .by Mo Willems!  She lives in a kingdom.  This is Snow White . . . . by Mo Willems!"  She then grabbed her stuffed Knuffle Bunny, gave it a big hug and said, "I love my Kuh-nuffle Bunny!"  Thanks Mo, for your amazing impact on my daughter's love of reading already.  She's a big fan, and so am I.  

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little story. I wish all children had the opportunity to start hearing stories being read to them at such a young age. A loving for read is such an awesome gift! =)

    You have an adorable blog design...it makes me smile just looking at it. I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete