Monday, July 9, 2012

My Daughter's Upcoming 2nd Birthday!

So my latest mommy project has been my daughter's 2nd birthday.  The party is this Saturday.  I'll upload more pictures when I have things more set up.  So far, this is what's going on in the Foy Household.  Thanks to my best childhood friend having a Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday for her son, I had tons of inspiration and supplies to get started with my daughter's party.  
I just added the polka-dot bow, butterfly and caterpillar to our regular door wreath.  :)

I ordered this adorable birthday outfit from Etsy.  Yay, Etsy!

My invitation creation.

I borrowed one of my book baskets from school, and filled it with part of my Eric Carle collection.  I put it on some Eric Carle fabric on our coffee table with a caterpillar stuffed animal, hand puppet, and butterfly hand puppet.

I got this idea off of pinterest!

More Eric Carle fabric on our outdoor bistro set, along with a color bowl.  Egg Crate Caterpillar will be added the day before.

Our front door area.  Thanks to my fertilizing, we have some pretty flowers to greet our guests.

I just covered our dining room painting with some Eric Carle fabric, cut out a #2, and used fabric adhesive to stick the 2 and the flowers on.  Fun!

Green striped ribbon hanging from our dining room lights, with paper flowers purchased from Michael's craft store.

 Outside, we will have my daughter's water table with Eric Carle bath toys.
We will also have her little slide, a ball pit, and a parachute with buggy bean bags.

On our dining room table, I made an arrangement of artificial gerbera daisies stuck in a glass vase with fruit loops!  

No comments:

Post a Comment